SMMS admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship and loan, athletic, or other school-administered programs.
Interested parents may make application for their child at anytime. Attendance at SMMS is a privilege and not a right. Each student should value positive attitudes toward the school. The following admission requirements:
• The parents must read, complete and sign the application form. The non-refundable registration fee must accompany the application form.
• Once the application is received, the office will call and schedule an interview with the administrator. The student must accompany the parents for the interview.
• The parents will need to bring all available student records to the interview (report cards, achievement tests, health records, and immunization records must be verified.
• The student must have a satisfactory scholastic and behavioral record from previous school.
• Prospective students may be tested to determine academic preparedness and placement.
• The maximum class size is 16 students. If a particular class is full, the student will be placed on a waiting list. The parent will be contacted as soon as there is an opening.
• Eligible students will be accepted in the following order: Staff member’s children, sibling of student’s enrolled, new students/families
• SMMS does not have the staff or facility to take students with special needs (physical handicaps, severe learning or social difficulties, emotionally disturbed, or history of disruptive behavior).
___ Non-refundable application fee (if no slot is available, application fee will be refunded).
___Signed Statement of Cooperation
___Signed Student’s Health History
___Student Records from Previous School (if applicable)
___Parent Interview with the Admissions Committee
___Pastor’s Reference Form Completed (if applicable)
___Financial Aid Packet completed (if applicable)
Tuition and Fees
Email is the preferred method for initial contact. I am a teacher. I do not answer phone during class. Thank you for your understanding and consideration.
Tan M. Lam
Seattle Mini Medical School