Operation Smile in Vietnam
Our medical mission team provides much needed medical/dental/optometric care to the underserved population around the world who cannot access health care service due to financial or geographical reasons and to mentor, nurture and train the next generation of medical humanitarian who will serve anywhere in the world.
Medical mission provides students with clinical experiences that instill compassion and that help students understand the true meaning of medicine and service. Medical mission helps students take their education to the next level.
• Chance to participate in providing health care to poor patients.
• Shadowing the professionals and learn valuable experiences for future healthcare career.
• Develop long lasting friendships and gain valuable cultural experience.
• Learning teamwork and leadership skills.
• Hard work and leadership will be reflected in letter of recommendations.
• Provide training for local health professionals
• Construction of “Compassion Houses” for families in need.
Tan M. Lam
Seattle Mini Medical School
P.O. Box 3735
Kent, WA 98089